Re: [TenTec] Free: Apple TV Remote Gen 3

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Free: Apple TV Remote Gen 3
From: Richard Bell <richfbell@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 14:41:38 -0500
Thanks for the responseS on grounding.

I did some poking around and discovered the cable entrance is NOT grounded. I’m
going to call Comcast to have them come out and correct it.

There was a nearby lightning strike take took out some of the distribution
equipment and I assume more than just my modem.

Also appreciate the comment about homeowner insurance. The total loss for me
was under $500, well under my deductible.

73 W5BXE