Re: [TenTec] O-II Encoder Part?

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O-II Encoder Part?
From: Gary Follett <dukeshifi@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2020 10:23:40 -0500
When I replace the encoders, I disassemble them and remove the spring that
makes the detent operate in stepwise fashion.
If you do not do that, some adjustments will double step.

It takes about 5 minutes each to do this.

Yes you need to use the longer ones.

The part number (Digikey) is PEC11L-4225F-S0015-ND

Gary