[TenTec] Omni II master resets when turned on.

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Omni II master resets when turned on.
From: Dennis OConnor via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2020 10:30:02 +0000 (UTC)
Extremely low hours O-II. Sat in a cabinet the past 10 years. (Lower than you
can imagine.)  When first powered up it did a master reset - which I noticed
but did not think anything of. It continues to reset when turned iff and back
on. I suspect there is a memory battery somewhere that needs replacing. No
mention of it in the manual (that I can see)  I popped the top and bottom
covers (never off before) and did a diligent search of the nooks and crannies
without finding one.  Works perfectly otherwise. Any suggestions?If you want to
reply directly, use AD4HK2004  at  yahoo.denny/doc K8DO