Re: [TenTec] Eagle: deaf receiver until a brief transmission is initiate

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Eagle: deaf receiver until a brief transmission is initiated
From: Carlos PECO BERROCAL <carlos.peco@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2020 19:18:20 +1000
Thanks Rick,
I want to modify the radio to connect an external RFSpace SDR-IQ as
panadapter (I have both rigs synchronized with SDR-Console V3 but using
different antennas) so I think I'll do both jobs (fitting TMP to SMA cables
and a new relay) on the same day.

Great that you made all that information available in your web, very kind
of you.

73,
Carlos VK1EA