Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 209, Issue 7

To: tentec@contesting.com, tentec-request@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] TenTec Digest, Vol 209, Issue 7
From: Jody Barefoot <aj.barefoot.wy1p@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 14:23:52 -0400
    I have the green screen Jupiter (firmware v.1.33) and I use it every day. The screen is easy to read. I think the green version might be the easiest to see and green is easy on the eyes. Contrast is adjustable in the menu. The filtering and noise reduction are very effective. The only thing that can be hard to read (on both Jupiter and Omni VII) is the S meter. Setting AGC to slow helps some. Ham Radio Deluxe works well with it and has an easy to read S meter as well as a very large display. You can also control the radio with that (and other) software. I have the last free version but it's getting harder to find online. Jupiter is my favorite radio. I also have a Corsair II.

    WY1P

        tentec@contesting.com

        tentec-request@contesting.com

        tentec-owner@contesting.com

than "Re: Contents of TenTec digest..."

Today's Topics:

    1. Orion or Jupiter (Malcolm McLeman)
    2. Re: Orion or Jupiter (Byron Cordes)
    3. Re: Orion or Jupiter (Ken Pearce)
    4. Re: Orion or Jupiter (Malcolm McLeman)

Message: 1