Re: [TenTec] T/R switching delay on Orion 2

To: W4JBA <uoba@comcast.net>, "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] T/R switching delay on Orion 2
From: "Petr Ourednik" <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 14:00:15 +0200
Hi Jim,

many thanks.

As I checked by phone with daddy I probably explained it not so clear. The
delay I am talking about is  TX release delay where the receiver is recovering
much longer than 5ms (I guess 5ms is set) and it looks like sticking relay.
Strange is that it happens on some bands only and today when he tried to send
longer series of dits it dissapeared for now. So I am expecting that it will
appear again. So I am thinking what can be the root cause for that erratic
behavior.

Any hints is appreciated,

regards,
--