[TenTec] Filters for Omni V.9

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Filters for Omni V.9
From: "Petr Ourednik" <indians@xsmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 00:21:15 +0200
Hi folks,

as I decided to dust off from my Omni V.9 after some time I put it on the table
and run during this weekend in AA contest.
Receiver is stellar and looks ok. Just I will have to replace CR2032 button
cell on logic board as it does not remember last settings after turning OFF...

The question...
Which kind of filter > 117(0.5k) or 119(0.25k) I should try to buy and install
into my OV.9 on 9MHz IF stage NAR pos please? I have 6.3MHz IF stage fully
loaded and would like to get max selectivity on CW.

Thanks for hint which one and if possible where to buy (has someone on the
shelf or in junk box unused please?)

Best regards,
--
73 - Petr, OK1RP