Re: [TenTec] Century 22

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 22
From: Josh Gibbs <gibbsjj@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 11:34:55 -0700
Thanks Bob! I was really happy that the finals were OK, and were not the
source of the 'no TX' condition.

My C22 does in fact have the calibrator, so adjusting the skirt is easy. I
agree that it is part of the charm of the rig and I'm very happy with it.
The filter is amazing...the audio is very nice to listen to.

The meter lamp had burned out and so I removed the glass from the old bulb
and turned it into an LED. Works great! Good idea on the red... I will have
to try a red LED in there and see how that looks. Here it is with a white
LED:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1Q8E49hNNC3PirXs7

Good tip on parking on the left to save the elastic. The next time I have
to do this job I will rig it up to use a spring rather than the elastic
cord.

73,

-Josh WU7H