Re: [TenTec] Century 22

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 22
From: <k4zm@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 22:35:34 -0500
Josh:
Would you like to have the original knob for the Drive control.  I have a
couple of them.  I was a Ten Tec Dealer at the time of the release of the
Century Series of transceivers and so I have a few parts on hand for the
repair of the units.  If you will email me your address I will drop you the
correct knob in the mail.

73,

Jim K4ZM