Re: [TenTec] Century 22

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Century 22
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 21:33:04 -0500
In a short answer....... yep.  Expect to make knob skirt changes when changing
bands.

As to digital displays, when I got my Novice license, if we knew we were in the
Novice band we were doing great!   My bandspread was calibrated 0 to 100.  As
to how many kilo cycles that covered?  No one really knew.  The width of the
main tuning dial pointer completely covered the Novice band.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone