Re: [TenTec] FSK

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FSK
From: Ken Brown <kenradiobrown@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2020 13:06:44 -1000
On the other hand using FSK instead of AFSK eliminates the possibility of
audio level problems. And there is no concern about opposite sideband
rejection or carrier suppression on your transmit signal. These should not
be a problem anyway, but with FSK on a Omni VI they cannot be a problem.
Using AFSK certainly has the advantage of versatility to use any kind of
digital mode that a soundcard or other modem can generate.

DE N6KB