Re: [TenTec] Size of Ten-Tec grounding bolt

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Size of Ten-Tec grounding bolt
From: Byron Cordes via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2020 10:48:27 -0500
Hi
Are they not all ready bonded together with coax shield?
Might make some ground loops by adding straps.
 Not your question think I would go with 1/4 holes and use washers with a
little antiox stuff on connections.
   Lightning and AC grounding should be your goal.
Remember more than one ground rod on AC or Antenna ground rod  should be bonded
together with a wire running outside of house.
73s Byron AC9PA
Sent from my iPad