Re: [TenTec] Hercules II 420 Remote Molex Male Plug

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Hercules II 420 Remote Molex Male Plug
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 15:56:41 -0500
They should be available from Mouser or DigiKey.

73

Bob, K4TAX

On 8/20/2020 3:22 PM, Gary Hendricks wrote:
I searched for months before finding these numbers. There is a kit
that contained the male and female as well as pins. I found one kit
which had the parts numbers for the shells alone and pins. Google the
numbers below to find all the options if they are still avail. There
was a guy selling them on Ebay and I purchased mine from him.
15 pin connector
76650-0070 Molex
shell 03-06-2151
1625-15P