[TenTec] 526 control needed

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] 526 control needed
From: Skip Davis via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 01:24:21 -0400
New to the list, I just bought a 526 6n2 and it has a damaged Mic/Power dual
potentiometer. It appears to be shipping damage or pre-existing damage. If
anyone has one or where I can buy one it sure would be helpful.
If you know the manufacturer and part number that would be great. It is the
same that is in the Argonaut 535, Delta 536, and I believe several other Ten
Tec models. If you have a junker of one of those around I’d be interested in
buying the part or control board.

Thanks,
Skip Davis, NC9O
Sent from my iPad