Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 11:39:56 -0500
In reference to my earlier post......the RESET function on the microprocessor is a combination of R16 {100K} and C58 {1.0uF} on pin #1 to ground of U7.   I suggest replacing C58 with a new one and increasing the value to 2.2 uF.

My earlier comment was from my recall of another model.   Now I have the manual/schematic at my desk.   Sorry for the error.

73

Bob, K4TAX