Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI Logic Board
From: Malcolm McLeman <f5vbu@cegetel.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2020 18:56:54 +0200
As always tks vm your sage advice Bob and yes I do suspect electrolytic failure of a kind but where is another question as it only seems to affect the receive audio side as am assuming the O6 functions normally otherwise ie the transmit output is fully functional..
To elaborate on my problem this youtube video and various comments including Z3 replacement from YO3IUL is better than 1000 words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RnAC2PuuI8
73
Malcolm