Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI plus

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] OMNI VI plus
From: Bob McGraw K4TAX <rmcgraw@blomand.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 21:00:23 -0500
When I stated “clean connectors “ I didn’t say just a select few or ones.  They
ALL should be cleaned.   The Q-Tip provides additional scrubbing action where
as just applying any cleaner does not provide scrubbing action.

When finished one will have a pile of dirty and black Q-Tips.

Bob, K4TAX

Sent from my iPhone