[TenTec] Orion audio input issue

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Orion audio input issue
From: Enzo via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 12:49:26 +0200
My Orion does not handle the audio input correctly on several bands. By setting
the full power, on 160 and 80m it is OK, but on the others the ALC led does not
light and the output power is about on 20% (30% on 40m). The issue is present
both on MIC and AUX. Increasing the Speech Processor or the mic gain does not
help. On CW mode all bands are fine with full power output.Last year, the radio
did not work at all, but by following Bill (N4LG) and Gary (W0DVN) suggestions,
I changed all the caps of the A9  board and the radio was reborn. But I did not
check the audio input, as I use it mostly on CW and low bands. Now, I would
make some QSO on the CQ WW DX SSB contest and I have got the "surprise".Any
help will be really appreciated.Best 73 de Enzo, IK3SWB