Re: [TenTec] Orion audio input issue

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion audio input issue
From: Enzo via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 11:43:27 +0100
Thank you Byron for your answer.
I tried to set the alc pot, it seem to be OK. By rotating the screw both clockwise and counter-clockwise on low bands, the power level change accordingly, so the ALC red led. I also tried to set the power pot and the power output changes. But the weird thing is the different behaviour on higher bands (from 40m on), moving pots do not solve the problem, the power output does not increase over 30-40W. This happens only on SSB. On CW both power and ALC are just fine.
I also performed both master reset and ram clear, but nothing changed.

73 de Enzo, IK3SWB