Re: [TenTec] Right Channel dead on Orion 2 phones

To: Bernie Skoch <k5xs@aol.com>, "tentec@contesting.com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Right Channel dead on Orion 2 phones
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 11:20:55 -0500
Well, it must've been a bad junction between my ears because everything seems quite normal, now. I dunno what I did to cause it or fix it. Oh, well!

Kim N5OP

On 9/23/2021 5:11 PM, Bernie Skoch wrote:
Kim,

I've had it happen when I have used a mediocre adapter to take my 1/8" phones plug and adapt it to the 1/4" jack.

Have you reversed the sources to see if the problem follows the source or the jack? (I _think_ you can do that...)

Best of luck troubleshooting.

Bernie K5XS