Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 100hz off

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2 100hz off
From: "AA2PM, Paul" <aa2pm@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 17:58:41 -0500
Good afternoon, Scott:

I don't have an Orion 2, so I don't know.  Do you have the service manual or
schematic handy?  I do have an Omni 546-C, and the frequency counter has a
trimmer capacitor, as you might see in a frequency counter.

When you transmit to our fellow hams, do they squawk that you are a few
hundred hertz off frequency?

73,

AA2PM, Paul Mondok

Before printing this document, please think about the environment.