Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 526 Audio

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 526 Audio
From: Greg Schippers via TenTec <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 21:02:10 +0000 (UTC)

So, am I to understand you are looking for a kind of "MONITOR" function to hear
yourself speaking while transmitting? If so, no, the rig has no such function.
An inexpensive SDR works, but it is MUCH more accurate to use it to record
yourself, VS. listening while speaking. It's physics.
Greg, KC8HXO

     On Friday, January 20, 2023, 01:06:09 PM EST, Richard