Re: [TenTec] orion 2 / encoders

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion 2 / encoders
From: "Bob, W3IDT" <w3idt@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2023 14:25:49 -0500
Mouser Electronics had (or used to have) an Orion II upgrade kit.
It included caps for the A9 power board, the battery, and a bunch of encoders. Can't find a single part number now for the package.

But the encoders are p/n 652-PEC11L 4225FS0015 as best I can read the small print.

The caps were used by K2KP to update my A9 board, though I seem to have some leftover as well. I have not used the encoders, though my RIT/XIT encoder doesn't work.

Bob, w3idt

. Robert F. Teitel, W3IDT
.
. w3idt@comcast.net