TopBand: Propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Propagation
From: 106071.3357@compuserve.com (Tony /G3OFW.)
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 1996 09:14:22 -0400
Hi folks,

                                                         The band appears
to be improving to the mid west. My first venture on topband this season
around     0400Z,I was surprised to hear Dave,AA0RS calling CQ with no
takers,this was at 0418Z I called several times  without any success.It was
not long before I was joined by G3YRO,G3PQA,and a G4 station all having a
shot at Dave without success. this went on until 0450Z. If any one knows
Dave's E-mail address kindlyQSP that he had a mini pile up of G stations
calling. Thanks!

                                                              73's,
Tony/G3OFW