TopBand: first eu of season

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: first eu of season
From: kc7v@earthlink.net (Mike Fulcher)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 14:41:21 -0700
I worked my first European of the season last nite.  Caught CT1BOH at 0603z
on 1830.  I also worked another CT1 but could not confirm his suffix.

I heard  F6FGZ for a minute or so but could not work him and did hear a
whisper from IV3.

On Sunday evening I could tell G0IVZ was on but could not hear him well
enough to try a call.

Looks like the season is picking up.  I did not work my first EU last year
till October 19.

Mike
                         Mike Fulcher KC7V
                     One of the "VOO-DUDES"