FW: TopBand: ICE Info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: FW: TopBand: ICE Info
From: scott.a.long@owenscorning.com (Long, Scott A.)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 1996 08:27:07 -0500
I see some folks may be having trouble contacting ICE.  In October I
ordered a Model 123B preamp for 160.  About 10 days later I rec'd that
preamp, come to find out I ordered the wrong one, my fault.  I called
them and explained my situation to Mark, I returned it to them and in 7
days I rec'd the 123BX.

I have no problems with ICE on this end.

GL es 73, Scott K8SM

P.S.
If you call before 10:30 a.m. their time you will get a person that does
nothing but answer the telephone.  Call after that time and ask for
Mark.