TopBand: ZJ Beverage box

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZJ Beverage box
From: kt6v@concentric.net (C.T. Morton)
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 17:36:53 -0800
I have been trying to contact ZJ Electronics at the phone number listed
on his web site but never get an answer nor answering machine. Tried
about 5 times since Thanksgiving. Last week sent E-mail to ZJ requesting
to buy his product but was reluctant to leave credit card info on
message. Instead listed my 800 number and asked that he call and I would
give credit card info. Still no respone. Anybody have any ideas if this
guy still in business, sick, out of country, etc. Tnx
73 Tom