TopBand: To VK0IR team, PSE don't miss JA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: To VK0IR team, PSE don't miss JA
From: QZE05236@niftyserve.or.jp (JA3AAW)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 18:45:00 +0900
    Hello all of Heard Island team,

    Thank you so much for your great efforts of the 1997 BIG DX-pedition.

About TO0R on 160M;
    It seemed ONLY ONE mid-night you looked for JA, and few JAs got you
fortunately.  As you know, 18:00z is our 03AM deep sleeping time.
If we knew your QRV around that time, we would sure wake up, but...
    I don't believe you have no idea of JA sun-rise time.
    We maybe have another chance to work FR, but we can never miss VK0IR.

PSE don't miss JA on 160M from Heard Island operation.
    This is all JA top-banders' WISHES !

SunRise: JA3 area,  (JA1= 15min earlier,  JA6= 18min later)
         10/Jan   20/Jan   30/Jan
         22:05    22:03    21:58 UTC
         07:05    07:03    07:58 AM / JA time
     [ PSE look for JA window 1907.5 - 1912.5kHz ]

See you next week,  Pleasant voyage in safety !     de  Yosi - JA3AAW