TopBand: Beverage height

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Beverage height
From: Istvan.Bogyo@mdc.hu (Bogyo Istvan)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 12:17:13 +0100
Dear Fellow LowBanders,

I am in the process of setting up a contest location outside of the
city, where I have unlimited (at least, big enough) space to install
several beverages for the rest of the season. Unfortunately the CQ160 m
CW contest is so close, that I do not have time to make a lot of
experiments. That is why I am asking for your input.

The soil is sandy, they just cut a whole forest of locust-trees there,
so practically there is nothing around but open space.

My question is: What is the optimum (at least, what YOU found to be
optimum) beverage height for this type of soil?

73 es DX

Steve HA0DU