TopBand: Computer problem

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Computer problem
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 16:45:57 EST
Since this is affecting my 160M reflector link, Herr Administrator may
not grumble too much.

With my Juno E-Mail account I can connect with any phone line here;
always works.
With 2 other accounts (both with different dialers), I can not share a
line with my FAX machine.  All I get is a canned message from Telco  "We
are sorry but we cannot complete your call as dialed........blah blah....
 ."

Whats the problem?  Cure, besides changing lines??  With 3 kids and other
PC's in the house I am trying to reduce line fights!

73.........Carl