TopBand: JA QSX FREQ.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: JA QSX FREQ.
From: enrique-ibiza0@jet.es (EB6AOK)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 1997 20:15:36 +0100
This is for the JA fellows who can read this mesaje .
Have heard today , Jan. 8th at 2110 , JA4LXY transmiting on 1910.5 and
having
his QSX freq. on 1823.5 , few minutes later he moved to 1821.5 , and a
li'l
bit later to 1826.5 . Well , sometimes I can hear JA stations on the band
,
but they have always , or almost always , their QSX freq's below 1830 .
OK ,
if they are QSX near that freq. then is not a big problem , but if they
are
far away from 1830 it can became a problem , at least for us the
EA-EA6-EA8-EA9 guys trying hard for that Land , coz we can not sent under
1830
I already had my QSO's with JA's on TOPBAND , I was TX'ing abt 1831 and
they
reached me , but there are sometimes they are CQ'ing , and maybe there
are
only a few stations , then I am sure they QSX below 1830.
I remember mesages from JA3AAW I think , telling us looking for JA window
,
well , now I tell the JA stuff be alert for our window too !
When I have worked all those JA's guys , all of them told me " TNX FOR
NEW ONE
ON TOPBAND" , so , this is in your benefit , I am almost everyday QRV for
JAPAN around 2100z-2145z but remember , never QSX below 1830 . This is up

Best regards de Josep EA6ACC.
enrique-ibiza0@jet.es