TopBand: Yuri propagation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Yuri propagation
From: K3BU@aol.com (K3BU@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 22:47:42 -0500 (EST)
Hey you "bouncers"
I did not say that signals can not be reflected, by sky, dirt, moon or
polished mirrors.
I found that it looks like we are more ducting, than reflecting. You accept
that its happening on VHF, why not on HF?  KL7Y - if you have any data on
duration/time of travel there and back to certain points, i would be
interested to see it.
Sorry no time to elaborate now, I am behind schedule for my portable
operation from the beach. See you all in CQ160CW. Will be K3BU maybe DE, or
N2EE maybe NJ.
73 de Yuri