TopBand: 9X4WW and ZS8IR turf war

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9X4WW and ZS8IR turf war
From: john.devoldere@innet.be (John Devoldere)
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 22:21:27 +0000
Carl:

I sent an e-mail to both Mark and Chris.

I was not there so I dodn't know who was there first, hi... Not sure even if
they could hear one another.

Fact is that ON4WW hasd license ONLY for 1827.5  He can legally not transmit
on any other QRG on 160.

I explained to Chris by E-mail and asked if maybe he could use like 1823 or
something lower in the band to avoid the same confusion. I am sure Chris
will understand.

Chris and Mark have no differences, it is only that MArk has only a single
QRG on 160. I am sure this has solved the one-time problem!

73

John, ON4UN

SE do noT SASEND ANY FLAMINGT E-MAILS TO MARK'S E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH IS HIS
PROFESSIONAL ADDRESS. DON'T EMBERRAS HIM PSE.

>Last night was ridiculous. From this end it appeared that 9X4WW opened up
>right on top of ZS8IR without listening. Since the ZS8 pileup was already
>in progress I can find no satisfactory explanation for Marks action...it
>is obvious from previous comments today that Mark didnt even know who was
>calling him at times.
>
>I hope those 2 rare and desirable stations work out their differences
>quickly.
>
>73...........Carl  KM1H
>
>--
>FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/topband.html
>Submissions:              topband@contesting.com
>Administrative requests:  topband-REQUEST@contesting.com

john.devoldere@innet.be
Call us in all major 1997 contests: ON4UN or OT7T
John Devoldere (ON4UN-AA4OI)
POBOX 41
B-9000 Ghent (Belgium)