TopBand: Who's going to Dayton?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Who's going to Dayton?
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 07:45:13 -0500 (EST)
        One of the more frustrating aspects of Dayton can be its sheer
size.  I've only attended a couple of times but usually discover after
I return that I missed seeing some friends.  If you are planning to
attend, please send me an E-mail directly.  I'll post a directory of
everyone who responds along with their E-mail addresses so that you can
coordinate meetings with your fellow Topbanders if you wish.

        Also, George W8UVZ tells me that there are only a few openings
left for the Top Band Dinner on Friday night.  If wish to attend this,
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED because of the limited seating.  Please send
an E-mail to W8UVZ or W9ZR as listed in his original message below.

                                          CU there!

                                          Bill  W4ZV

TopBand: Dayton Hamvention Top Band get together & Dinner

Sat, 22 Mar 1997 08:16:41 -0800

     Top band enthusiasts are again invited to a Friday night get together and
 dinner during the Dayton Hamvention weekend.  New QTH this year at
Neil's Heritage House Restaurant just south of downtown Dayton (Schant
Ave just off Patterson Bvld - see page 81 in the 96 Hamvention program)
Details: