TopBand: ZJ Electronics/Beverage Box

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZJ Electronics/Beverage Box
From: NX0I@aol.com (NX0I@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 23:47:20 -0400 (EDT)
Hi fellows:  I was wondering if anyone knows if ZJ Electronics is still in
business, and
if so what is his working phone number?  I have 2 of his 160 meter beverage
boxes
and both are not working anymore.  I think I could fix myself, but never
received a
schematic for either one.

                 Not much going on here in midwest this summer as far as DX
goes.  I
think I worked the CY9AA.  I heard his call, my call, right freq. 1.824 but
it was on
the 29th of June, same night as field day.  Hope it wasn't a pirate.  Anyway
I enjoy
all the info from this reflector.  Hope to hear all of you on this fall.  I
think we might
approch the fall of 95 conditions on 80/160.

                 Jerry,   NX0I