TopBand: prop

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: prop
From: CRICHTON_MELVIN_J@LILLY.COM (Melvin J Crichton)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 08:11:52 -0500

WHoa there!!! We ain't hearing squat in the true Black Hole (9-land)... thnder
to the left of me, thunder to the right of me, and raccoons playing with my
beverage switches

No Eu's yet, but some Caribbean action at this point

Once the chiggers die off, we'll repair the beverages and add some more and
give it an honest try... but so far, major QRN even on the bevfvie that is
still operational

Are any other midwest "little pistol" stations hearing Eu or Pac on topband
yet?

Mel KJ9C