TopBand: europe sunset path

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: europe sunset path
From: vk3ajj@techno.net.au (vk3ajj)
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 12:35:22 +1000
Dear Topbanders,

I will be up between 1600z and 1730z tonight looking for the European
sunset path. Had good success working into Southern Europe on this path
last season and i am thus keen to see if it is open yet. I will be cqing
around 1832 but will roam about. I can also be contacted via the ac4et
cluster if it is operating. As this is 2am to 3.30am in VK3 hopefully I
will score at least one new one to make the loss of sleep worthwhile.

Was up at 2030z this morning and was copying both tk/dj5rx and jy9qj with
good signals (regretfully they could not hear me).

Good to see the other topband open today (10metres) with 3 contacts into w5
at around 0030z

Gud Dx

Paul (vk3ajj)