TopBand: ZK1XXP

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZK1XXP
From: PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov (PEMS_ST_DK@noeca.ohio.gov)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 07:47:13 -0500 (EST)
After the glowing reports of yesterday I got my behind up early (with help from
Java the wondermutt) and fired up the rig which had been tuned on 160 the night
before. At first I didn't hear the ZK1 but after some tweeking there he was
floating above the noise floor. He was calling cq-wrking a few -then calling cq
. I wrked him on about my third call. I sat back and smiled-it's a good thing
as Martha would say.

I tried on 75 ssb but the signal was weak and the qrmers were tuning up so
finished getting ready for work-wasn't even late!
73 Dan W8CAR

 -
 ---