TopBand: K7K

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: K7K
From: rgarrett@sunlink.net (Bob Garrett )
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 1997 11:05:33 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_01BCCBFE.70AABA60

160 DXers:

Let's not pass judgement on the performance of the ops from K7K.  It's
sometimes very easy to be critical as we sit in our comfortable shack while
our fellow DX friends are putting in an effort to put a rare one on the
air.  Let's reserve judgemnt till after K7K is QRT.

Thanks.

Bob K3UL
------=_NextPart_000_01BCCBFE.70AABA60

color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Courier">160 DXers:<br><br>Let's not pass =
judgement on the performance of the ops from K7K. &nbsp;It's sometimes =
very easy to be critical as we sit in our comfortable shack while our =
fellow DX friends are putting in an effort to put a rare one on the air. =
&nbsp;Let's reserve judgemnt till after K7K is QRT.<br><br>Thanks. =
------=_NextPart_000_01BCCBFE.70AABA60--

 -
 ---