TopBand: VK9LX CQWW donations

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VK9LX CQWW donations
From: k8rf@fuse.net (Dan Flaig,K8RF)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:52:13 -0700
Gentlemen:
Several people have inquired where to send donations here stateside for
Nick and my upcoming VP9LX operation the week of Nov 24th.
Any help will be gratefully accepted and full credit will be given via
this reflector.
My address:

K8RF
Daniel Flaig
2101 Ronaldson Ave.
Cincinnati,Ohio
45230-1510

My Callbook address will also work as well(My parents QTH).

Any help at all is very much appreciated.

Nick and I will be concentrating on Topband and 80 meters before the
contest and hope to give everyone a new one on Topband.
We will be using the famous "Battlecreek Special",TS-930 and MLA 2500,so
you should be able to hear us!
We will string up beverages as space permits.
See YOU in the pileups!
Dan
K8RF