TopBand: 160M First evening

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 160M First evening
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 1997 20:16:26 EST
On Sun, 30 Nov 1997 10:00:34 -0500 (EST) Patrick Collins
<pcollins@freenet.columbus.oh.us> writes:
>The point is I and probably many others don't care to see your or
>anyone
>elses disparaging comments either anonymous or otherwise about anyone.
>Perhaps you should follow one simple rule.  Read, think about and
>perhaps rewrite what you write have written before you hit the send
>button.
>
>Since you certainly know the 8-landers call perhaps a personal note
>would
>have been more appropriate.  You can look up e-mail addresses at
>QRZ.COM
>or at CONTESTING.COM.  I note that you are using juno for e-mail so
>you
>may not have an internet provider.  Check your local library they may
>have public terminals available.

Since you do not appear to want to sign your call to any
message......Which has been a long term criteria set by the Topband
administrator......I choose to have nothing more to do with you.
I have no intention of wasting any time looking for it elsewhere either.

Any further messages try sending directly to me and reread your own.

Bye Bye   Carl   KM1H    ...    -.-