TopBand: 5R8EY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 5R8EY
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 12:55:13 +0200
Hello all,

Theo DJ1RL is qrv now from 5R8, using 5R8EY.
Worked him yesterday evening just short after 22.00 utc. His signal was quiet
good, compare to Herrman FH/DJ2BW a few weeks earlier here.
He worked at 1830.3 lsn up about 1 to 2. A few (I think mostly northern EU)
did worked him.

So Theo will be there until the 14. of November. Just good luck and hope you
will here him.

73 Wil.

PS just a short note after this, is it necesary, to put the topbandreflektor
with so many PRO and CONTRA for things like ZJ Boxes etc in this reflector?
When i started, to read the reflector permanent, we get much better, but not so
much mails per day. Lets go back to the real topbandinformations...
Antennas etc are better in a antenna-forum. I realy think about to disable the
reflector because of to many stuff, what is not realy a topband information.