TopBand: 5R8EY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 5R8EY
From: grimm@alison.sbc.edu (Kenneth D. Grimm)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 11:45:49 -0500
Wil DJ7AA wrote:

> PS just a short note after this, is it necesary, to put the
> topbandreflektor
> with so many PRO and CONTRA for things like ZJ Boxes etc in this
> reflector?
> When i started, to read the reflector permanent, we get much better,
> but not so
> much mails per day. Lets go back to the real topbandinformations...
> Antennas etc are better in a antenna-forum. I realy think about to
> disable the
> reflector because of to many stuff, what is not realy a topband
> information.

One topbanders trash is anothers treasure.  I value both the technical
stuff that is clearly pertinent to 160mx transmitting and receiving as
well as the DX info.  While I agree with the general sentiment that "DX
is!,"  I'm of the opinion that it isn't all that is.  :-)

73,
Ken K4XL
grimm@alison.sbc.edu