TopBand: vk9

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: vk9
From: n4xd@ix.netcom.com (ron spencer)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 14:18:39 -0500
Her on my piece of NC VK9 has not been very strong. Today, the 26th, at
just about sunrise he did peak up to quite solid copy. However, within
moments (not minutes but moments) he hadeither QRT'd or faded. Can
anyone tell me if he QRT'd for some period of time just after 1205Z or
so? Or, and I am thinking this might be the case, did the gray line
boost go away and his signal fade into the ESP layer? Thanks and
congrats to everyone who has worked them so far. Have a fine
Thanksgiving and eat lots of turkey (so you will fall asleep and leave
the band to me!! )   73    Ron   N4XD