TopBand: YB0ARA/9 in 160 meter contest

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: YB0ARA/9 in 160 meter contest
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 07:39:00 -0500 (EST)
I received the following from Phil YB0ARA/9:

Bill if you get the time and think it is worth it, post something on the
Top Band reflector that I will be on for the whole contest !  The wife is
out of town for a week or two and the house is mine to play !  I'll be on
from 1100 Z on Saturday until the band goes dead and close to that on
Sunday as well.  If it sound like the band is crowed I might move up from
1826.5 or 27.5 to 1830 or 35 from time to time.  I'll start with a run of
JA's if I don't hear any USA and you guy's might hear them reply to me to
know I am on.  Hope to see you on the bands, the station is up and running
fine for this weekend.