TopBand: CQWW160 Logs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQWW160 Logs
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 18:02:22 -0500 (EST)
K4TO wrote:

>I thought I read recently that CQWW160 contest logs can now be sent to
>K4JRB via the internet?

The following is excerpted from a post by K4JRB on the CQ-Contest
reflector (http://www.contesting.com/_cq-contest/9801/0510.html):

"I also accept e-mail logs at cq160@contesting.com (TNX Bill W4AN).  I want
the .sum, .dup, .all or .log.  On e-mail don't waste time sending the .bin.
I find its best to attach these outside the e-mail.  If you are on MSN I may
ask you to send another address especially if you can put the .all or.log
into a word 6 or 7 document.  I will try to e-mail back to each of you a
receipt that may contain further instructions.  Please be patient and
remember the first attempt is logged as the log receipt.  I did have 2 or 3
that did not respond last year.  As W7GG and N7DD will tell you I bend over
backward to get your log as valid as possible..we all have problems with
this great tool called a computer!"

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV