TopBand: Re: [3830] KZ5MM CQ-160 SSB Alligator Explanation!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: [3830] KZ5MM CQ-160 SSB Alligator Explanation!
From: donhall@myriad.net (Donald B. Hall)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 1998 20:20:21 -0800
ON4UN

Back in 1985 Rick, K5UR gave a talk on his setup which included
seven Beverages criscrossing each other and running very near his
tower.

He found no noise from their near proximity to his tower.
You might want to check out his experience. His results
certainly seem to indicate that he is doing something right!!

73

Don K5AQ

To: <topband@contesting.com>