No subject

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:09:16 -0500
Peter VK3QI had some very interesting ideas on new ones in general and I
certainly think this will "shake up" the DXCC list over the next few months.
However, I would like to remind all of us that this topic is not the purpose
of this reflector.  The DX reflector is for discussions like this and you can
subscribe as follows: Send an e-mail to dx-request@ve7tcp.ampr.org with
only the  text (no subject) "subscribe" in the body.

As a reminder, here's our statement of purpose for the Topband reflector:

Welcome to the topband mailing list! This list is intended for the exchange
of information on 160-related topics ONLY. Our goal is to keep 160
information content high and noise low. Do not post questions about general
topics like equipment wanted/for sale, E-mail addresses needed, etc.
Occasional problem 160 QSL requests are OK but use this reflector ONLY as
last resort after trying the ususal sources.  Feel free to post 160-related
questions, but request responses directly and then summarize the responses in
a followup post.

                   DO NOT USE THIS REFLECTOR TO POST COMPLAINTS,
                   CRITICISMS, GRIPES, ATTACKS, ETC. VIOLATORS OF THIS POLICY
                   WILL BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT NOTICE.

Be considerate of other subscribers who have bandwidth limitations and edit
posts for succinctness. When responding to a specific individual, think
carefully before copying to the entire reflector. Minimize noise, minimize
bandwidth, maximize 160 information, act like gentlemen and enjoy!

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV