TopBand: elevated radials

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: elevated radials
From: k6xt@pacbell.net (Art Charette)
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:31:18 -0800
Actually, I'm something of a computer guru. Software like email included. I
know how. It's my policy to always send the original message back to the
originator so (s)he knows what the reply is all about without my having to
spell it out. This is an important business timesaver, avoiding the
necessity to search thru reams of gabble for that pithy quote.

In business that's fairly common.

If it means that much to you perhaps you could explain what the problem is
before you delete me. I'm amused by the topband reflector but will still be
wearing pants without it.

I'd prefer this Little Lord Fauntleroy discussion to be public so all your
correspondents can join in.

73 Art

<Snip>