TopBand: 3B7RF logs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 3B7RF logs
From: k1am@ids.net (Jeff Bouvier)
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 03:57:56 GMT
        Has there been a delay with the logs showing up on
the VE7TCP website? The website info says the logs are online
up to 0800z on 17 May which is the ending time of the
dx-pedition. W8LRL worked them and his qso is not listed.
I did not hear LRL's qso but I did hear K2WK's qso and his
is not listed for topband. Mine isn't either.
        Does anyone know if the 160m qso's have been posted
later than the other bands ? Starting to sweat. :-)
        73, Jeff K1AM